Transformational Executive Presence and Leadership Development with One-to-One Programs and Coaching Sessions
Executive Programs are a celebration of collaboration and co-design
A chief executive officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking executive in a company, and it could be argued that, given the constant changes in the marketplace and ever-evolving technology, the position today is different than it was 10 years ago—or even 10 minutes ago.
Because each company and each senior executive is so different — so too are their executive development programs. Each participant is invited from the outset to both identify program goals and leave space for new goals that may arise during the experience of the program.
Our online executive programs are specifically suited to our new digital realities. The good news is you have more resources than you ever had before – now those resources need to harnessed and organized. We need effective communication more than ever.
“I leverage something from the Connection Lab experience almost daily – it has helped manage the chaos that is managing online school, working from home and keeping our sanity”
CUSTOMER SUCCESS/SERVICE LEADER, KPA
- Create communication goals and practice defining success.
- Understand relationships between content, audience and self and how each may change under different stresses.
- Establish connections with peers and employees.
- Connect to your audience wherever they are in the world.
- Offer ongoing coaching to maximize the program and reinforce your new practice.
- One-to-one programs, personalized to suit your goals and challenges.
- Half-day (four-hour) single-module programs available.
- Multi-day (one day-plus) multi-module programs available.
- Can include custom programs or follow-up coaching.
- All programs include design for online experiences.
The Connection Lab Modules
Connection Lab’s six-sequence modules build on one another to create an effective communicator out of any professional. These modules include:
- Discover the audience.
- Practice putting connection with the audience over content.
- Engage the audience to inform the content.
- Now that the audience feels seen and heard, call the play.
- Call the audience to action and transmit the vision of leadership.
- Harness the audience’s imagination.
- Inspire others to align goals under a unified vision.
- Experience how atmosphere informs our content.
- Discover how the environment affects our relationship and call to action.
- This ancient art is a powerful modern-day tool for successful business.
- Explore the nature of stories, their power and how to use this craft in a professional setting.
- Explore the difference between authority and leadership.
- Assemble all the pieces and begin to effectively answer the questions 1) how do we should up under stress 2) Which of my skills, abilities and empathies disappear under stress and 3) What do I want to get better at?