Professional Ambition and Enterprise Success Both Begin With Exceptional Communication
Seek Solutions in Relationship with Others
In this communication age, Professional Connection Lab programs provide an opportunity for managers and high-potential employees to rise and thrive. These customized one-on-one programs provide key organizational personnel with new competencies to understand their audience-presenter relationship.
If you have an appetite to improve as a professional communicator, Connection Lab will help you fulfill your potential as a deeply effective communicator.
Our online executive programs are specifically suited to our new digital realities. The good news is you have more resources than you ever had before – now those resources need to harnessed and organized. We need effective communication more than ever.
“Connection Lab has helped us frame so much as we charged forward into the school year.”
PRINCIPAL, AUSTIN JEWISH ACADEMY
- Discover the relationship and connection between the presenter and the audience
- Use the Connection Lab Six-Box Model to reframe communication principles, distinctions, and competencies
- Work on your business goals and objectives
- Receive real-time feedback from an audience
- Develop an effective feedback practice
- Become an effective communicator in your organization
- One-to-one programs, personalized to suit your goals and challenges.
- Half-day (3-4-hour) single-module programs available.
- Multi-day (one day-plus) multi-module programs available.
- Can include custom programs or follow-up coaching.
- All programs are designed for online experiences.
The Connection Lab Modules
Connection Lab’s six-sequence modules build on one another to create an effective communicator out of any professional. These modules include:
- Discover the audience.
- Practice putting connection with the audience over content.
- Engage the audience to inform the content.
- Now that the audience feels seen and heard, call the play.
- Call the audience to action and transmit the vision of leadership.
- Harness the audience’s imagination.
- Inspire others to align goals under a unified vision.
- Experience how atmosphere informs our content.
- Discover how the environment affects our relationship and call to action.
- This ancient art is a powerful modern-day tool for successful business.
- Explore the nature of stories, their power and how to use this craft in a professional setting.
- Explore the difference between authority and leadership.
- Assemble all the pieces and begin to effectively answer the questions 1) how do we should up under stress 2) Which of my skills, abilities and empathies disappear under stress and 3) What do I want to get better at?