Workshops for Up to Eight People That Make Clear, Effective Communication the New Normal
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
Connection Lab workshops can turbocharge your team’s productivity and efficiency. When your team members work with each other to understand and improve what communication is, it will affect every part of their work effort—from project efficiency to culture, engagement, meeting efficiency, sales relationships, strategy generation, execution and more.
“We’ve used Connection Lab for leadership development across the company, and received feedback that it’s the best training people have ever taken.”
CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
Why Connection Lab
- Your teams struggle with internal communications.
- Miscommunications lead to project delays, rework and/or frustration.
- Teams are not unified under a singular goal or vision.
- Teams want to know the techniques and practices that can make them more efficient and effective.
- You want to raise the standards of communication to make your workplace more positive, productive and engaging.
Team Workshops on Your Schedule
Have a couple of days? Only one? Just a few hours? With our tailor-made content, single modules are available as a half-day (four-hour) experience. Full-day packages combine two modules. Multi-day packages are available, including the full eight-module Connection Lab experience.
- Half-day (four-hour) single-module programs available.
- Multi-day (one day-plus) multi-module programs available.
- Can include custom programs or follow-up coaching.
- All programs are designed for online experiences.
The Connection Lab Modules
Connection Lab’s six-sequence modules build on one another to create an effective communicator out of any professional. These modules include:
- Discover the audience.
- Practice putting connection with the audience over content.
- Engage the audience to inform the content.
- Now that the audience feels seen and heard, call the play.
- Call the audience to action and transmit the vision of leadership.
- Harness the audience’s imagination.
- Inspire others to align goals under a unified vision.
- Experience how atmosphere informs our content.
- Discover how the environment affects our relationship and call to action.
- This ancient art is a powerful modern-day tool for successful business.
- Explore the nature of stories, their power and how to use this craft in a professional setting.
- Explore the difference between authority and leadership.
- Assemble all the pieces and begin to effectively answer the questions 1) how do we should up under stress 2) Which of my skills, abilities and empathies disappear under stress and 3) What do I want to get better at?